Business Development Centre Supervisor
Northside Toyota is currently seeking a full-time BDC Supervisor. The position of the Supervisor is to oversee and be responsible for the overall success of the BDC department by effectively managing a department of 5 individuals. This includes promoting sales and service and working to ensure that our overall customer satisfaction is held to the highest standard. This position is ideal for an energetic individual who enjoys working with technology, interacting with customers and working in a fast paced environment. Having past experience in a call center environment and/or experience in the automotive industry would be considered a major asset.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Oversee, and motivate a group of dynamic sales, and service individuals responsible for generating leads for Northside Auto Group.
Monitor sales and service expectations, and coach the team to achieve monthly targets set out by management.
Assist associates with inbound, and outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments.
Provide professional service to customers and business partners that builds customer satisfaction, loyalty, and a superior customer experience.
Recover and address any customer related concerns involving the service and sales departments.
Educate and advise customers about Northside Auto Group’s available products, services and promotions.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Book Sales and Service appointments.
- Coach and develop team.
- Manage missing parts, and parts on order.
- Manage Loaner vehicle program.
- Customer follow up regarding dealer feedback/concerns.
- Assist with Valet pickup program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education Knowledge and Abilities
- Must have a minimum of a post secondary diploma or equivalent
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment
- Develop and execute internet and phone campaigns
- Excellent sales approach, listening and speaking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have transportation to and from work
If you think you have what it takes and would like to unleash your potential, this just may the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We offer opportunity for growth, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are asked to send their resume no later than Friday, January 8th, 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Location: Business Development