CAREERS AT NORTHSIDE TOYOTA
Interested in a rewarding career in the automotive industry?? We are always looking for passionate, hard working individuals who strive in a reward for performance environment. If you think you might be a good fit with our team, submit your application below.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Northside Toyota is currently seeking a Business Development Center Advisor. The position of the BDC Advisor contributes to the overall success of the dealership by effectively promoting sales volume and working to assure customer satisfaction. This position is ideal for an energetic individual that enjoys technology, interacting with people and working in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a call center environment would be considered an asset.
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment
- Work closely with sales department to ensure high quality service
- Develop and execute internet and phone campaigns
- Generate and prospect new customers through owner loyalty processes
- Follow up on all internet inquiries
- Contact clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Able to work full time (40+ hours a week)
We offer an opportunity for growth, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly to email@example.com or simply use the form below stating position of interest.