Product Sales Advisor
Northside Toyota is currently accepting applications from self-motivated, energetic individuals looking to join our sales team. Product Advisors will be expected to facilitate sales transactions by advising customers on suitable products that best meet their needs. Furthermore, Product Advisors will be responsible to explain product features and benefits to customers, assist them in locating specified products from our used inventory, and most importantly maintain a trusting long-term relationship with our customer base.
General Job Overview
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community events; greeting drop-in customers; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests, matching requirements, and interests to various models.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Work Experience Requirements
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Proficiency working with computers
- Strong communication skills
- General Toyota product knowledge is an asset
- Reliable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Valid G2 driver’s license
- OMVIC certification
- Transportation / Flexibility with hours
Full-time, Commission (Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year)
(Only qualified applicants will be contacted - Application deadline is February 26, 2021)
Location: Northside Toyota
Business Development Centre Consultant
We want you to join our growing team at Northside Auto Group
Join our successful Toyota dealership as a motivated Business Development Center Consultant and we will help you on the path to success from your very first day.
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefit package and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
Our team members enjoy:
- Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership.
- Building excitement - ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun.
- High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership.
We are looking for a Business Development Center Consultant who:
- Has the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment
- The energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing business.
- A “glass half full” attitude and the ability to focus on the positive side of things.
- A coachable personality, and the desire to continually improve.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
Business Development Center Consultant Duties:
- Works closely with sales and service departments to ensure high quality service
- Develop and execute internet and phone campaigns
- Generate and prospect new customers through owner loyalty processes
- Follow up on all internet inquiries
- Contact clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales or service appointment
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Health/medical benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Relevant call centre experience 1 year (preferred)
- High aptitude to grasp a lot of information quickly
- Data Entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English) skills
Application deadline: 2021-06-14
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Location: Business Development