CAREERS AT NORTHSIDE TOYOTA
Interested in a rewarding career in the automotive industry?? We are always looking for passionate, hard working individuals who strive in a reward for performance environment.
Current Job Openings:
LICENSED TECHNICIAN & Pre-Owned Vehicle Reconditioning Specialist
Northside Toyota is currently recruiting a reliable, qualified Licensed Technician to join our team.
Northside Toyota is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and employees and we continue to be leaders in the automotive industry. We provide a positive work environment with a well-equipped, professional hi-tech service facility. Individuals should have a passion for the importance of quality workmanship with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles for emission and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
We offer an opportunity for growth, competitive wages-including salary plus bonus, and
comprehensive benefits are available.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or can use the application for below, specifying position of interest.
Flat Rate Pre-Owned Vehicle Reconditioning Specialist
Northside Toyota is looking to hire a full time Vehicle Reconditioning Specialist. Car detailers are responsible for ensuring optimal appearance on each vehicle. Using a variety of cleaning equipment and products, these professionals have an eye for cleanliness and inspection.
The desired candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Respond well to direction
- Team Player with Positive Attitude
- Willing to assist with other dealership tasks as assigned by the Service Manager
- Ensure every detail meets the dealership standards 100% of the time
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some experience preferred
We offer an opportunity for growth, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits are available.
We wish to thank all applicants for the interest, but advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to email@example.com or drop off in person at Northside Toyota 803 Great Northern Road.