Dear Valued Northside Toyota Customer,
Your safety and health are of the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Northside Toyota has taken several steps and is asking our staff and customers to practice social distancing.
The following are some steps we doing to make Northside Toyota a safer place for you:
- The use of protective plexiglass between advisors and clients.
- No-charge delivery and pick-up service for vehicle test drives.
- Temporarily closure of coffee and tea areas, and kids’ zones to adhere to physical distancing.
- All frequently used areas such as showrooms, waiting areas, restrooms, surfaces, and customer touchpoints will be disinfected every hour.
- All hot spots on vehicles being test-driven will be disinfected before and after each test-drive. Such as steering wheel, door handles, and shift knobs.
- Complimentary gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks are being provided at front-reception for all customers to use if they wish.
- We are asking customers and staff to continue the practice of social distancing (6 feet of distance), wearing masks, and frequent hand washing.
- Wearing masks/ facial coverings when in public spaces and when social distancing is not possible.
– The Northside Toyota Team
SERVICE: Mon-Fri, 7:30am to 5:00pm, Sat 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
SALES: Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm, Sat 10:00 am to 4:00 pm